The kWh meter is the power measurement tools which calculates electricity expense by day, week, month or year. Many appliances continue to consume power even when they’re turned off. The kWh meter Cut costs and take control of your electrical appliances and shows consumption in an informative graphic display that is easy to read.
Uses of kWh meter:
A kWh meter measures voltage, current, kW, kVA, KVAR, power factor, kWh, Hz, duty cycle, and estimated energy cost. Some kWh meter is designed to work with your home network, and also keeps the history of your electrical usage. You can view your electricity consumption in a number of ways, right through any web browser connected to your home network, including cell phones having web display .
You can calculate your electricity uses bill before you even receive it from the electric company. Plug whatever item you want into the device and it will tell you the efficiency of that item by displaying the kilowatt per hour. Most of the meter works in homes with a single electrical panel and measures the whole house usage.
The PowerSight PK3534 Energy Analyzer & Datalogger Kit with four 3000 amp flexible current probes use on single-phase, split-phase, three-phase wye or delta loads or circuits.
- Long term logging for up to months at a time. Manual waveform snapshot capture ability. Use it like a multimeter to get real-time meter display of present values.
- Bluetooth technology to download data to your PC remotely up to 20 feet away wirelessly. Plus a removable SD memory card slot allows you to store more power survey data and share the data with others. Powerful PC software with an automatic Report Writer is included.
- Report compares before and after results to document energy savings. Rubberized contoured case and rugged construction make the PS3500 ideal for field work.
- Clearly labeled buttons display power measurements on a back-lit LCD window for quickly making spot measurements at panels and equipment.
- CAT IV rated, the most stringent safety rating for hand-held test equipment.
- SureStart feature automatically checks for wrong connections on three-phase connections before you begin monitoring to ensure a successful power study every time.